Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
Pavel Sapehin

Quick search - add recent and most used tags

Idea

It is good to have shortcuts for tags and notes in Evernote for windows, but sometimes it is not enough. Sometimes I am working on something and I can use a specific range of tags I need to work on. It would be convenient to have the ability to have recent tags in the quick menu with the ability to navigate between them with keyboard only (e.g.: by pressing "up"\"down" keys or by assigning numeric keys to each position). So then I would be pressed Ctrl+Q on my keyboard then pressed two times "down" key to filter note list by third recent tag.

1 reply to this idea

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 2:49 PM, Pavel Sapehin said:

It is good to have shortcuts for tags and notes in Evernote for windows, but sometimes it is not enough. Sometimes I am working on something and I can use a specific range of tags I need to work on. It would be convenient to have the ability to have recent tags in the quick menu with the ability to navigate between them with keyboard only (e.g.: by pressing "up"\"down" keys or by assigning numeric keys to each position). So then I would be pressed Ctrl+Q on my keyboard then pressed two times "down" key to filter note list by third recent tag.

Saved searches will show up in Quick search, so just create a saved search from a single tag and you will get something along what you want (except an auto-populated "recent" feature)