Cannot edit ANYTHING on Evernote Web

I've looked through several help forums, and I can't seem to find the answer to my problem. It's been a little while since I've used Evernote, but I distinctly remember being able to edit Notebookes and Notes in the web version before (I believe that there was either a pencil icon or I could right click).

Now, the pencil icon is nowhere to be found (or I'm just too dumb to find it) and right clicking doesn't work. I'm on a PC, and I've tried using both Google Chrome and IE 11. Same result with both.

What am I doing wrong?

• Level 5*

You  don't need to click on anything in the web client. You can edit a note directly.

For notebooks, if you want to change settings, click on the notebook in the notebook list, and at the top of the note list, there is a notebook header. Look for an icon that looks like an 'i' with a circle around it, and click that.

• Level 5*
46 minutes ago, jasoncduet@gmail.com said:

Okay, I see that now so I feel a bit foolish. However, I use tables a good bit and I can't seem to edit them once I create them (needing to create more lines, expand columns, etc.). Any possibility that I'm missing something here as well?

Table editing in Evernote is still pretty weak, but even more so in the web client. As far as I know, you can add new tables, and that's about it.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, jasoncduet@gmail.com said:

I use tables a good bit and I can't seem to edit them once I create them (needing to create more lines, expand columns, etc.). Any possibility that I'm missing something here as well?

I'm able to add rows using tab on the last cell; no option to add columns (I use my Mac for this)

Archived