FEATURES query/request for table: formulas or functions enabled table

kankang

Idea

I'm a starter with Evernote and I totally love the way it helps me to manage my personal information and personal projects. I have been using it to make travel itineraries, manage my learnings and assignments, manage interesting materials I read and save, etc. However, I wonder that whether there is a feature that can help me to deal with numbers as well? Looking for a similar function in excel that can insert formula or functions in the cells to do simple calculations. Or an embedded excel table (or google sheets) that can help me to do calculations directly in Evernote rather than and attachment of an excel file that I have to access it through excel. I hope the feature could help me to make financial plans and schedules. 

Or is there any other way to achieve this in Evernote already?

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, kankang said:

I'm a starter with Evernote and I totally love the way it helps me to manage my personal information and personal projects. I have been using it to make travel itineraries, manage my learnings and assignments, manage interesting materials I read and save, etc. However, I wonder that whether there is a feature that can help me to deal with numbers as well? Looking for a similar function in excel that can insert formula or functions in the cells to do simple calculations. Or an embedded excel table (or google sheets) that can help me to do calculations directly in Evernote rather than and attachment of an excel file that I have to access it through excel. I hope the feature could help me to make financial plans and schedules. 

Or is there any other way to achieve this in Evernote already?

Number processing is not a feature in Evernote.

The best you can do is to include a spreadsheet in your note, via a file attachment or a link to a file.

• Level 5*
19 minutes ago, madsloldrup said:

I would like the opportunity to make a table in evernote on my android Phone. Will this come in the future? 

Evernote is working on parity between platforms, and may make the decision to develop the changes on the Android platform.  
You can influence the decision by adding your vote to the request (voting buttons in the upper left corner of the discussion)
I would look for a different discussion, or start your own.

Archived