iPhone-iPad Offline Question

I've searched the forum and the help section and can't find the answer to my question so I'm posting here.  I'm new to Evernote and am looking at getting the premium version but need to verify some things first. I live in Alaska and am regularly in areas that have poor or no internet connection on my iPhone-iPad.  In these areas I need to be able to look at certain notebooks.  From what I understand I can enable a notebook to be VIEWED in offline mode by enabling the feature for the notebook in question and then syncing it thereby downloading it to my device.  Correct?

The part I'm not sure of is.....After I've downloaded it to my device and make changes to the note(s) will the changes get synced the next time I have internet connection automatically or do I have to manually sync the note(s) or am I allowed to edit the notes at all?  I guess an easier way of asking it would be...Are the notes I have setup for offline access "Read Only"?

Thanks for any and all help!

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, jphillips said:

After I've downloaded it to my device and make changes to the note(s) will the changes get synced the next time I have internet connection automatically or do I have to manually sync the note(s) or am I allowed to edit the notes at all?

Changes made when you don't have a connection will sync the next time that you open the IOS EN app with a connection.  Be sure to open the IOS app and complete the sync before you use EN on any other platforms to avoid sync conflicts.  Should be fine then.

Archived