Creating a new note causes immediate crash

Hey All,

i just wanted to get a sense that this is not a "me" thing but a "we" thing. I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 10.0.1 and Evernote 7.17.1.346642. Today I noticed that when I tried to create a new entry in my prayer journal the app crashed. I tried to add a note to other notebooks with the same result. I force quit Evernote. Same result. I force quite and reboot the phone. Same result.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is getting this behavior as I've already submitted a support request. (And that the Evernote team is not in league with Old Snatch! :lol:)

Best,
Rob

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Rob B. said:

i just wanted to get a sense that this is not a "me" thing but a "we" thing. I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 10.0.1 and Evernote 7.17.1.346642. Today I noticed that when I tried to create a new entry in my prayer journal the app crashed. I tried to add a note to other notebooks with the same result. I force quit Evernote. Same result. I force quite and reboot the phone. Same result.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is getting this behavior as I've already submitted a support request. (And that the Evernote team is not in league with Old Snatch! :lol:)

I'm not seeing a problem on my iPad 

Best to wait for support.  You might prepare by exporting your activity log (Settings > Support)

My next step after rebooting my devise is to delete and reinstall the app.

I'm using an iPhone 6S on iOS 10.0.2 with exactly the same result as the original poster. Whenever I try to create a note the app crashes. 

I've force quit and deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail. 

It's now useless. 

Archived