Welcome to the July edition of the Evernote Forum Digest
Make sure to hit the Follow button in the upper right-hand corner to subscribe to the Forum Digest and get notifications for new releases.
- Introducing new features and plan options - See how our new features and plans fit the way you work.
- Tasks has launched and there's more to come - Thanks for participating in Tasks Early Access. Here's what's next.
- Search takes a big step forward - We've improved advanced search syntax and added Boolean and geographic options.
New & Trending Answers/Solutions
- What's the difference between Evernote Basic and Evernote Free?
- What's new/different in Evernote Plus?
- What's new/different in Evernote Personal?
- What's new/different in Evernote Professional?
- What's new/different in Evernote Teams?
- Why didn't I get automatically moved to the new Personal plan?
- Why has the price in my country gone up? (BRL, GBP, INR, JPY, TRY)
Evernote Blog Updates
New Features, New Plans, and a Bold Future for Evernote - CEO Ian Small presents our exciting new feature lineup, new subscription plans to fit the way you work, and a vision for a more connected & helpful future.
What's Next for Tasks? We've Been Listening to You. - To everyone who explored Tasks in Early Access & gave us feedback, we say "thank you." Now see what's next & how your input makes Evernote better every day.
- Manage Your To-Dos and Stay on Top of Your Day With Evernote's Latest Features - A roundup of Evernote changes from recent months, including the return of import folders, quick switcher shortcuts, published business notebooks, & more.