• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
Prithvi Kumar

Push Stack and Notebook organized structure to all Business users in one company

5 posts in this topic

Is there a way to push the same Stack + Notebook organizational structure to all Evernote Business users in one company?

1 person likes this

No, not currently.  This is by design - the Evernote team feels that different people have different organizational styles and needs, and may want to organize their information differently from coworkers - so they don't want to impose a particular structure on others that they didn't choose.  (I'm not saying I necessarily agree with this design, but wanted you to understand it.)

We are consciously making an effort for all users, old and new to use the same structure. However, every time we decide to make some "housekeeping" changes, all the users have to go back to their computers and manually make the changes. This is a PITA. It would be nice if Evernote Business users had an option to "turn on" this feature if the business required it. 

1 person likes this

I hear you!  I would love this as an option as well.

We need this so as to impose discipline to allow all co-workers to understand and have access to information gathered, needed and used.

Are there any 'cheats' to distribute the Notebook structure and retain information / notebook associations?

Otherwise we may have to move on and look for different tools.