Is it possible to copy and paste a table row in Evernote?

Felciano

Idea

Hi all --

I'm trying to use Evernote to track meeting minutes where we use tables for things like agendas, decisions, etc. As a natural part of using tables we want to edit them, including moving rows around in the able. I can't seem to get this to work on Mac. When I paste a row it just takes all of the text contents of the entire copied row and pastes it into the first cell of the destination.

Is this possible? If so I would appreciate detailed instructions, including how to correctly select the source row, and where to place the cursor to indicate where I want the row to be inserted.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ramon

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 4/30/2016 at 0:48 PM, Felciano said:

Is this possible?

Unfortunately, no, even though this, and other basic table management features, have been requested for years.

Wow that is stunning. I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around the idea that a product of Evernote's exposure doesn't support copy and paste.

Thanks very much for the answer. Is there a publicly visible list of such bugs or enhancement requests? 

Ramon

• Level 5*
57 minutes ago, Felciano said:

Is there a publicly visible list of such bugs or enhancement requests? 

You're looking at it.  ;)

This forum, the Mac Product Feedback forum, is the only place I know of where Mac requests are shown.  At the top of this page, there is a vote button, where people can vote for your request.

EN-Forum-Up-Vote.png

Archived