Tags, Tags, for Pete's Sake, Tags!

I have three separate tagging issues that I hope someone smarter than I can help me with.

Issue #1. CAN'T CREATE NEW BUSINESS TAGS
Am I loonytoons or is it impossible to create a new BUSINESS tag? I can't find out how to do it. When I am on the Mac desktop client I click into the TAGS section in the left pane, and I can view all my tags in the big window. When I select "Business Tags" from the upper right drop down menu, it shows all my current business tags. When I click on the little + sign that says "New Tag" I can create a new tag but it will NOT be a BUSINESS tag. It defaults to a personal tag. I thought perhaps I needed to do it through the web client ADMIN CONSOLE but that area only allows me to RENAME or DELETE existing business tags.

Issue #2: WHEN I DELETE BUSINESS TAGS, MY TAG DROP-DOWN / AUTO-COMPLETE STILL SHOWS THEM

I just deleted a few unnecessary tags using the web client admin console. Sweet. So easy. Yet when I go back to my Evernote (for Mac) desktop, and I try to tag a note, I see that all three of those deleted tags are still in the drop-down menu. No matter how many times I hit refresh, they still show up. << UPDATE -- this challenge seems to have resolved itself. The sync / refresh just takes a lot longer than I had expected. Fingers crossed that it's all good now. >>

Issue #3: I CAN'T TELL TAGS APART

For the life of me, I can't tell a personal tag from a business tag. It feels like that is an important thing and when I look at my entire tags list, and I toggle between "Business Tags", "My Tags" and "All Tags" I can see the list shifting, but I have no way of telling how many total tags I have for each category or what is changing every time I toggle. 

Once again these three challenges prove that Evernote's interface consistently makes me feel technologically inept which I am not in any other way except with this application. ((sigh))

Appreciate any insights you can offer. Thanks in advance!

• Level 5*
@War Eagle:
Since you have a Business account, you are entitled to full Evernote support.
I recommend that you submit 3 separate bug reports, one for each issue you have.
Then, after you have the Support Ticket numbers for all three, contact Evernote via Support Chat to get their immediate attention.

If you're not getting the support you need, then post the Ticket numbers here, and we'll try to get someone from Evernote to look into it.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST, but only for Premium or Business users. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Archived