I did 2 things to upgrade to Premium for a year but I haven't been upgraded

I was offered a one year upgrade to Premium for adding my LinkedIn info to my profile.  Done.  No upgrade.

I invited a friend to join Evernote (I invited my boss whom I am trying to get to use this product).  It said that if I invite a friend and they join, then we both get to try Premium for a year.  Done.  No upgrade for either of us. *I did make sure that she joined from the invitation.

I'm starting to see a pattern...unless there is something I'm missing?  Any ideas?  I've looked in my email for a coupon code or something, but nada.

Thank you for the link.  As I said in my original post, I already did two things that said I would be receiving upgrades to Premium (now I suppose that it meant I'd receive points for that) but I have no points in my account. It even said in the iphone app version that if I linked my LinkedIn account I would get Premium for a year.

Thank you for the link.  As I said in my original post, I already did two things that said I would be receiving upgrades to Premium (now I suppose that it meant I'd receive points for that) but I have no points in my account. It even said in the iphone app version that if I linked my LinkedIn account I would get Premium for a year.

Found this page about the Evernote referral program

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005427

Archived