Editing not on Android

I have been using evernote for over three years now. This morning when I tried to edit two different notes after clicking the green edit circle in the bottom right hand corner of the note instead of opening it to edit it appeared like it was starting a new note. After doing this a couple of time I thought that maybe this was a new edit option so I entered a few words to see if it updated the original note. After I clicked the check mark a message comes up saying "message has not changed". Please help! I use evernote every day and multiple times a day.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Try logging out of Evernote,  restart the device and log back in.  See if the issue returns.  If the green circle shows an 'edit' pen and you get a new note dialogue,  that's definitely wrong.  If restarting doesn't fix it,  sync your notes,  then uninstall and reinstall the app.  If that fails too,  I'd suggest raising a support ticket - click Troubleshooting in the Help Center (link below in my sig) and scroll to the bottom of the page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

Archived