saved search doubling up or even tripling up search terms

Toddster

I have some saved searches that are like "tag:!now tag:@work"...

When I access them they often cause tags to appear doubly or even triply in the search bar.. In addition to my actual text... For example, I clear all search, then select my saved search (as above)...

And I get:
[!now] [!now] [@work] [@work] tag:@work tag:!now

Sometimes I see more than two of the tags... Sometimes, if I clear and try another advanced search, I get a mix of multiples of both (which then finds nothing). I seem to have no way to clear the tags. I can provide a screen shot if it would help.

Todd.

I have some saved searches that are like "tag:!now tag:@work"...

When I access them they often cause tags to appear doubly or even triply in the search bar.. In addition to my actual text... For example, I clear all search, then select my saved search (as above)...

And I get:

[!now] [!now] [@work] [@work] tag:@work tag:!now

Sometimes I see more than two of the tags... Sometimes, if I clear and try another advanced search, I get a mix of multiples of both (which then finds nothing). I seem to have no way to clear the tags. I can provide a screen shot if it would help.

Todd.

This 'feature' has been around for a looong time.  It doesn't affect the search results, just looks messy. I haven't had the issue with advanced searches combining with one another, but I have found that to clear the redundant tags (although not necessary), sometimes the first one is able to be cleared even if the second one refuses to go away.

Duplicated%20search%20terms.png

Archived