Context

I am a recruiter for a real estate broker, and have noticed that context only seems to work for subjects of its choosing.  Any note with Berkshire Hathaway pulls up other notes about realtors that work for Berkhire Hathaway home Services.  If I search for almost any other company or look at a note about any other company, and I get nothing.  

Also is Context supposed to use the content of attached documents to determine if a note pertains to another note?  This does not seem to be the case.

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'd recommend that you raise a support ticket on this.  We're a user forum,  and the search parameters used by Context are pretty much unknown - to me certainly.  You may find that Berkshire Hathaway realtors specify the name of their 'parent' in whatever material you have clipped,  whereas others aren't so specific or aren't unique.  You'd need someone to look at the content of your clips with some Context knowledge though to make any useful comment.  That's probably best done in a private conversation between you and Support rather than in a public forum as here.

Basic users don't get email support,  but if you're Plus or Premium submit a request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

All users can use Twitter @Evernotehelps

In either case include the forum thread URL for extra background.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Archived