Search term no longer highlighted

incantata

In previous versions when I searched a note for a specific word or words, the found term was highlighted.  Now it is not.  I only get the note containing the word or term, but I have to look through 21 pages to find what I'm looking for.  Too complicated and too long.  Now I can't use Evernote anymore because I can never quickly find what I'm looking for.

Any ideas?

• Level 5*

You can do a ctrl-F find in the note and find all occurrences of the word that way.  Might be quicker than scrolling with a 21 page note.  Not so good on a 1 page note though.

• Level 5*

In previous versions when I searched a note for a specific word or words, the found term was highlighted.  Now it is not.  I only get the note containing the word or term, but I have to look through 21 pages to find what I'm looking for.  Too complicated and too long.  Now I can't use Evernote anymore because I can never quickly find what I'm looking for.

Any ideas?

I would report this as a bug.  FYI, EN Mac works as you would like, highlighting all of the matching words in all Notes in the result list.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Archived