HTML Email Forwarding removes HTML "Only Text"

Good day guys !

If i make an automatic Email forwarding from my email account into Evernote, the email looks fully unusable, because all HTML is removed from the Email :-( Even Links are just text, not clickable . Would be important for me, because i forward all my receipts to evernote and if i can't click the Link inside the Email to the PDF, it's fully useless. I forward the Email itself with fully HTML, the remove of all that happens in Evernote :-(  Sorry for my english it's not my mother tongue :-) 

Any suggestions ? 

• Level 5*

This is most likely due to settings in your email client.  What do you use for email?

I use Outlook 2011 Mac to autoforward (and manually forward) email to Evernote all the time, and it always comes through as HTML.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem and it is not an email client setting issue. I can send those messages to other people or to myself using either apple mail, outlook 2011 (mac), from my iPad or from my iPhone and they show up as HTML. When I forward them both manually and by rule to evernote from any of the same email applications they show up as text.  Messages sent to two recipients (Evernote and another recipient) they will show up as HTML in the person's email but not as HTML in Evernote. 

• Level 5*

I am having the same problem and it is not an email client setting issue. I can send those messages to other people or to myself using either apple mail, outlook 2011 (mac), from my iPad or from my iPhone and they show up as HTML. When I forward them both manually and by rule to evernote from any of the same email applications they show up as text.  Messages sent to two recipients (Evernote and another recipient) they will show up as HTML in the person's email but not as HTML in Evernote. 

Then I suggest that you submit a bug report so Evernote can have the details of your setup and investigate, and fix.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Archived