Share to Pinterest Not Working

Up until today, I was able to create a note with a picture on Evernote for Android or Windows and then share it on Pinterest. Both the picture and the link would be shared. Now when I try to share on either platform I get an error message stating there is not image to share???

• Level 5*

The easy thing with EN Android is to uninstall and reinstall the app - make sure you sync successfully first.  I've synced with Facebook before now - I assume the process is the same;  share the note and go to the Pinterest login page?  Was there any problem with your network connection when this happened?

I removed Evernote and reinstalled per suggestion. I did not sync with Facebook as I have an account that is linked to my email address. After 're-installing EN same problem. I have a good strong internet connection. Error message i"sorry couldn't find any pinnable images on this page."

• Level 5*

How do you share to Pinterest?  I get options to share to Facebook,  Twitter and LinkedIn,  but there isn't a menu option for this that I can see.  Are you pasting the note URL or something?

Archived