Evernote for old devices

jago25

I'm using an old Android device. A Nook NST to be precise. Very useful as it has an eink screen. 

But accessing Evernote is a bit tricky. 

Is there a workaround? 

All I have at the moment is accessing via the web. But the API means that other developers should be able to make a more basic reader. And perhaps it's possible to export notes as html and then sync via dropbox. (pdf isn't really great for this)

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not sure what sort of a priority Evernote would put on making the app run on 'older' devices;  - I'm guessing not high.  But you may be able to find an old(er) version that will run on this device.  There was a similar discussion here - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/28143-revert-to-old-version/ and a quick search turned up a version history here - http://evernote.en.uptodown.com/android/old.

• 2 weeks later...

Start using 360 security to protect my android tablet. after clearing the "junk" through 360 security, the evernote in the tablet showed a new start for recording notes and notepads. it showed I had 640 odd notes and 164 odd notepads previously recorded but these old notes and old notepads don't appear in the "new start" evernote any more. When I recorded a new note, the record of the evernote showed I have 1 note recorded, and the old record of 640 notes was seen no more. When I created a new note pad, the old record of 164 odd notepads disappeared and the new record showed I have 1 notepad. How can I get back the previously recorded 640 odd notes and 164 odd notepads? I tried my window PC, but I could only get back about 270 notes and couldn't get back the more recent notes or notepads recorded in 2015.

• Level 5*

Start using 360 security to protect my android tablet. after clearing the "junk" through 360 security, the evernote in the tablet showed a new start for recording notes and notepads. it showed I had 640 odd notes and 164 odd notepads previously recorded but these old notes and old notepads don't appear in the "new start" evernote any more. When I recorded a new note, the record of the evernote showed I have 1 note recorded, and the old record of 640 notes was seen no more. When I created a new note pad, the old record of 164 odd notepads disappeared and the new record showed I have 1 notepad. How can I get back the previously recorded 640 odd notes and 164 odd notepads? I tried my window PC, but I could only get back about 270 notes and couldn't get back the more recent notes or notepads recorded in 2015.

Hi.  This relates to older devices how? 

Archived