How to get a list of my Reminders on EN win desktop?

evernote_rocks

I can't find how to access my Evernote Reminders on my desktop application. How do I find it?

Also, meantime I tried to make a saved search to find my Reminders by using the expression: ReminderOrder:*

But it brings me a lot of posts that had reminders but currently is without. Known bug?

Appreciate all the help I can get!

• Level 5*

The search "ReminderOrder:*" will produce a list of all reminders of any kind. If you're interested in current reminders, use "-reminderdonetime:*" to produce a list of reminders that have been marked as complete.

In the Windows client, there is a separate reminders sublist that's displayed on top of the standard note list, but only in Snippet and Card View (View / Snippet View, View / Card View); List view (even the mighty "vertical" list view) is a no-go. This sublist contains reminders that match the current note filter, so they go along with any type of search. The sublist can be customized to a certain extent by clicking on the 'gear' icon at the top right-hand side of the Reminders sublist; you can also collapse or expand the sublist.

More stuff here: https://evernote.com/evernote/guide/windows/#4 and here: https://dev.evernote.com/doc/articles/search_grammar.php#Search_Terms

• 7 months later...

While the search ReminderOrder:* shows the list, it not very useful since the actual reminder date and time are not displayed. You'd have to click into each note to find out. 

List view needs to have reminder as a sortable field. Until then reminders are not a useful feature.

• Level 5*

If you go to Snippets view there is a reminder section at the top of the panel which displays date.

Many requests for a reminder date column in list view, to no avail at this point.

• Level 5*

Go to the top of the column in Snippets view and you should see Reminders with an expansion option.  Expand and you should see your reminders with reminder date. Should look something like the below.

post-58142-0-11941000-1441222356_thumb.p

Archived