iTunes rating Penultimate

JeroenT

Hi Penultimate Guys,

Have you noticed Penultimate's iTunes rating lately?

Since November 13, NO ONE has awarded you more than one star (many of them adding a comment that lower than one was not possible).

Besides that, both in the reviews in iTunes and in the many posts on this forum, everyone is SCREAMING to get the old version back.

Penultimate used to be the Rolls Royce amongst the writing apps. Now it has become a Trabant at best.

You recent update made it a Trabant with new tires.

So please, please, please, what do we have to do to convince you to re-release the old version?

Do we have to pay you? (That would be the world upside down, but I've become so desperate that I would consider it)

How much? 

When will you guys start listening to your users, your clients, the people without whom you even wouldn't have this job?

When will you start delivering Rolls Royces again?

Looking forward to your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeroen

PS. This whole mess-up radiates on your flag ship product Evernote, so if I would be running a business with such a great product, I would be more aware of the risk the whole company might be exposed to. 

Hi Penultimate Guys,

Have you noticed Penultimate's iTunes rating lately?

Since November 13, NO ONE has awarded you more than one star (many of them adding a comment that lower than one was not possible).

Besides that, both in the reviews in iTunes and in the many posts on this forum, everyone is SCREAMING to get the old version back.

Penultimate used to be the Rolls Royce amongst the writing apps. Now it has become a Trabant at best.

You recent update made it a Trabant with new tires.

So please, please, please, what do we have to do to convince you to re-release the old version?

Do we have to pay you? (That would be the world upside down, but I've become so desperate that I would consider it)

How much? 

When will you guys start listening to your users, your clients, the people without whom you even wouldn't have this job?

When will you start delivering Rolls Royces again?

Looking forward to your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeroen

PS. This whole mess-up radiates on your flag ship product Evernote, so if I would be running a business with such a great product, I would be more aware of the risk the whole company might be exposed to. 

Not true. With the recent release the average rating has crept up to 2 stars. Still abysmal, but not what you said....

Archived