How to turn off the "related" flashing note?

Annedance

post-242966-0-77237100-1419748241_thumb.

I use the free version of Evernote.  I'd like to know if there's a way to stop the popup (about note context) from flashing - or at the very least slow the rate of flashing down.  It's located on the lower left part of the screen, and flashes nearly every time I type something in.  It is quite irritating.  Thanks!

• Level 5*

Sorry - forgot that it's a Premium-only option.  You can switch off related notes for clips (See Clearly and Clipper options in your browser),  but there doesn't seem to be anything similar for global settings in the desktop or mobile versions,  other than the Context option...

• Level 5*

Traffic around here's a bit sparse at the moment,  something to do with the rest of the world having a holiday and/ or a weekend - give it a few days and there may be some more constructive suggestions from others...  I don't know whether messing with your desktop notifications options might affect this pop-up,  but that could also affect something you'd want to see.

• Level 5*

That's another difference between free and premium - I don't have that!  Well done for finding it anyway - though I noticed you were a bit incentivised to kill those pop-ups.  Happy holidays!   :)

Archived