Could not sync note (OSStatus error -9800

Last 4 days this keeps happening with files in the 50-100 MB range, Mp4 or mov.  I have done this before with no problem.  I can see the file in my Mac (from which I uploaded the file) but not on my iPad due ti the Sync thing.

And even if I delete the offending note and remove from the trash, the same thing happens all the time.  Is Evernote experiencing some trouble?  I have used for the last year with no problem until now. I NEED to show videos in class on my iPad and there is no other way.  

Please help.

Ah, this is very frustrating.  I redid a video, posted dot Evernote, and it synced.  Before it ran on the Mac but not on the iPad first generation. Now it worked. So added another video, and that did not sync. Deleted it and now the first file that initially was ok, did not sync.  Why does it do so intermittently.  I am using a Mov quick time) file. Others have worked fine.  What is going on????

• Level 5*

I've seen this reported and it's happening to me as well with larger attachments.

I've had some success uploading the attachment using the Evernote web client (the current production version, not the beta one) and then syncing the note back down to my mac.

Thanks....I had a hard time to find the app. It isn't listed on the main page. And then I could not find an upload button. I finally created a new note and pasted the file. It seems to be uploading now.  Slow.   hope this works. I need it for tomorrow's class.  All has worked until now so I wonder what has changed.   Anyway, I will report back when I know.

No, that is not working. Wonder why not?

Paul@1 Am in Tokyo now.

Archived