Can't redeem offer for Premium Evernote

Hello,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.  Evernote premium was bundled with the package; however, upon accessing my Evernote account from my device, I was not upgraded to Premium.  Other applications such as Dropbox updated automatically (per what was bundled with the package).  Evernote didn't.

Has anyone else had any problem with this?  Could I ask the Evernote team to respond?

It would be great to receive any advice/steps that I must follow in order to activate my free Evernote Premium subscription for one year.

Thanks,

RS

Why dont you try to contact the company you bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 from?. If they offer Evernote premium with that product, I guess they have a business agreement with Evernote Inc.
So you bought the product, but your account hasn't upgraded yet. So I guess it is more likely to be a logistic problem from the company you bought the Galaxy Note from. Maybe Evernote hasn't received notification of your purchase.

As I understand - the activation occurs automatically upon accessing the application from the device.  Other applications updated automatically.  

That said - I may contact Samsung in parallel too; however, I would like to see Evernote's response to this  :)

Archived