Gorkde

android Problem with Timezone

Hello, 

when adding a reminder (Android app) i get the time setting in AM PM format but I need 24h format. 

Setting is set to location Germany as well as GPS enabled. 

Where can I set it? 

Good news - I also use Android and have the time in 24-hour clock mode.  Bad news - can't remember how I set that - I assume it was with the phone settings.

Did....

Would like some response from the Evernote support please who should know how to set it.

They want to sell their product so I think I could suppose to get support.

I didn't pay until now since I'm testing at the moment but I also wont for sure buy something where I run into problems while testing and nobody cares.

Thanks for your link, will look into it once I get time later on.

We're a user forum so I don't know what sort of reaction you were looking for - the support link is the official option...

I did email earlier but it was rejected.

Then I did try to send a ticket which wasn't possible before registering as paid user.

So my last option to get help from the company trying to sell their product was to go to THEIR OWN forum!

Anyway.

I Did like Evernote but since there is that bad of a... or better no support I just wont register and pay for it.

It's not cheap and there's recurring payment which means they are making MUCH money of their customers. For my taste it's overpriced already but that without any support before I buy?

Never ever!

Well - Evernote developers do read the forums and there are a couple of Admins around too - I'm sure the message will get heard...