(Archived) Mobile website access from Android? slight problem.

Dirky

If I recall correctly ... you should be able to click once on the image to make it resize from "fit in the window" mode to "display the entire image" mode. Then you can click it again to switch it back to the small size.

If that's not working for you, it would be a bug, so let us know.

Thanks

If I recall correctly ... you should be able to click once on the image to make it resize from "fit in the window" mode to "display the entire image" mode. Then you can click it again to switch it back to the small size.

If that's not working for you, it would be a bug, so let us know.

Thanks

Thanks, i''ve tried as you suggested but it does nothing. It just remains showing the thumbnail.

Mike

Ok, a little more info on this.

I can see the thumbnail, here is the view I see:-

post-11307-131906063786_thumb.png

Then if I double click the image I see:-

post-11307-131906063788_thumb.png

As you can see it appears a little larger but not much?

Thanks

Mike

The small initial size of the image in the note is a "feature" so that it looks good when you first open it ... and it loads faster on wireless networks.

You should be able to make the images larger using either a click on the image or else a link/control somewhere on the web view that says "show full sized images". It looks like our fancy Javascript web view may not be doing this quite right now. I've passed it along, we'll take a look at it, thanks.

The small initial size of the image in the note is a "feature" so that it looks good when you first open it ... and it loads faster on wireless networks.

You should be able to make the images larger using either a click on the image or else a link/control somewhere on the web view that says "show full sized images". It looks like our fancy Javascript web view may not be doing this quite right now. I've passed it along, we'll take a look at it, thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

Just in case it helps here is what www.useragent.org thinks my browser/OS is:-

Mozilla/5.0(Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-gb; Android Dev Phone 1Build /CRC1)
AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

• 1 month later...
Thanks, I filed something with QA when you first reported this.

Dave, any update on this?

The search facility is pretty useless on the mobile web version because of this.

Well its not much use when you are searching a jpg or PDF.

Mike

Archived