(Archived) One note - multible reminders

Forestman

I have one list with appointments with my dentist. Have saved this list as a note. Wouild like to make one reminder for each of the appointments. I have tried to, but each new reminder deletes the previous one. Did I neglect something? My OS is Windows 7 Professional 64 bits.

KM

I have one list with appointments with my dentist. Have saved this list as a note. Wouild like to make one reminder for each of the appointments. I have tried to, but each new reminder deletes the previous one. Did I neglect something? My OS is Windows 7 Professional 64 bits.

KM

One reminder per note. You could use the copy note function to make a note for each appointment & set the reminder on those.

4 ways I can recomend to handle such a case:

1. Create 1 master note with all the appointments and set the reminder to the first one. when the reminder pops up, reset the reminder to the next one and so on...

2. Create a note with the details of each appointment, set the appropriate reminder for that note, and create a master note (TOC) with links to all of them.

3 Use a service like followupthen - instead of setting the reminder within evernote, send the note to followupthen.com with the date you want to followup (you can send the same note multiple times for different followups, or create a recurring followup for birthdays etc.) - on the date you specified, you'll receive the note in your email.

4. The best way I think is to create the reminders in a different to-do/calendar app and embed the evernote link into it, so you could open the relevant note when the reminder pops up.

Archived