firefox 26 upgrade

walterbee

hi, have been using web clipper for months with no issues, but since updating to firefox 26 yesterday, all options in clipper are greyed out, and it doesnt work at all. sounds like this as been a problem before, anyone have a fix? thx!

We're working on that issue. We cannot reproduce it yet so if you have more details that is always helpful:

- full FF version number (we're testing on 26.0 upgrading from 25.x latest stable)

- full OS version number

- logs from the Web Clipper options page (Firefox > Tools > Add ons find Web Clipper and open the Options / Preferences page. At the bottom there's a button called 'Collect support information' save that as a file and send to me or drop it in a shared note)

I'll post update on the existing thread about this issue http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/46296-strangely-grayed-out-window-in-web-clipper/

• 1 month later...

As crazy as this sounds,  someone posted on the play.google.com that if click on the Evernote web clipper then press "TAB" 7 times the clipper box works.

I tried it and he (or she) was correct!

Maybe this can help them solve the problem.

I did as suggested by Zork, feeling a bit foolish, and indeed it did work.  What I can't figure out is how anyone ever stumbled upon that particular solution in the first place. 

Archived