(Archived) Snapshot, Quick Snapshot sometimes produce small images

robanero

Sometimes when I use the Evernote widget for snapshot, it produces images that are too small (480 x 360).  Normal images are 2448 x 1836.

What is triggering this small snapshot?  Is there some setting where I can configure this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have also encountered this bug which has made some of my photos taken become pixelated. :angry:   The photos looks fine in the multishot camera app but very grainy in the main app.  :(  Note 2 running 4.1.2 stock.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem on a couple of stock Samsung Galaxy devices.  On my Galaxy SIII (GT-I9305T), about one in five Page Camera images comes out very small.  Taking a second shot usually sorts out the problem.  On my Tab 10.1 (ICS 4.0.4) I get black images from time to time.  With this issue no number of reshoots fixes the issue.

I am using 5.0.5 public on both devices, so the issue may have been fixed in the later beta releases.

• 7 months later...

We have already logged a bug for this problem.

Do you know how often that happens for you?

I am now having this photo size problem again on Evernote Android Version 5.7 (1057013).   When launching Evernote from the snapshot widget, sometimes the images are small, some times full size!

My Verizon Galaxy Note 2 just upgraded to Android 4.3 JellyBean.  I always stay up to date with Evernote Android updates.

Does this need to be logged as a new bug, or is there some fix I can implement at this time.

Archived