Doxie Go Scanner

C6REW

Hi All,

In my bid to become as paperless as possible with Evernote being my storage base for information I have a scansnap 1300 at home in my study.

However, if I need to scan something in the office or on the road, I have no choice but to either take the paperwork from one location to another or do the same with the scanner. In practice this works, but when on the road, you may not be able to bring the papers back. Or paperwork is taken home and then put to one side or is more easily forgotten.

So I found this neat little product via Evernote's Trunk:

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/12/the-doxie-go-personal-and-portable-scanner/

For sale from Amazon and it seems to answer all my problems, allowing me to easily take the product around with me wherever I go. Unless on my cycle of course!!

It is low cost for what it does so I have just ordered one and look forward to getting rid of even more paperwork that I permanently seem to be surrounded b

Looking forward to having a play when it arrives!

Best regards

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

How has your Doxie worked for you?

What a brilliant product!

Because it is so small I even take it to work when commuting on my bike and in the rucksack.

It is also with me when I am travelling around, as now, being Father Christmas to my customers. Just in case I am passed a useful document!

It only scans one side as opposed to the ScanSnap I have at home which scans both sides in one go. But as a portable unit I would most certainly recommend the Doxie.

Best regards

Chris

How has your Doxie worked for you?

What a brilliant product!

Because it is so small I even take it to work when commuting on my bike and in the rucksack.

It is also with me when I am travelling around, as now, being Father Christmas to my customers. Just in case I am passed a useful document!

It only scans one side as opposed to the ScanSnap I have at home which scans both sides in one go. But as a portable unit I would most certainly recommend the Doxie.

Best regards

Chris

Glad it is working out for you - thanks for the input!

Archived