(Archived) can't open files with Evernote with Mountain Lion

rpPhoto

Idea

I used to be able to right-click and open files (pdf, jpeg, doc, txt, etc) with Evernote. Since upgrading to Mountain Lion, that feature doesn't work. Evernote still shows as an application in the list of "open with..." but when I click on it nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

5 replies to this idea

Welcome to the forums!

Hm, your case sounds strange.. I've upgraded to Mountain Lion and can't seem to recreate your problem. Which Evernote client are you using? I would suggest updating it to the most recent version if you haven't already :)

I used to be able to right-click and open files (pdf, jpeg, doc, txt, etc) with Evernote. Since upgrading to Mountain Lion, that feature doesn't work. Evernote still shows as an application in the list of "open with..." but when I click on it nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

This is a long shot, but maybe it's related to Gatekeeper? What do you have it set to?

Hm, your case sounds strange.. I've upgraded to Mountain Lion and can't seem to recreate your problem. Which Evernote client are you using? I would suggest updating it to the most recent version if you haven't already :)

All updated...

Archived