I created a note yesterday and took a couple of photo's - no problem.

Today I edited the record and took quite a few more photo's.

About 9 of them are there but about another 6 have vanished.

This is a real problem for me as I can not take them again & they were important. Not happy at all :angry:

They are no where on my phone at all. Pretty sure Evernote used to save images in Gallery as well as in Evernote, but not any more?

Not sure what if anything can be done but thought I'd report my problem.

I've never experienced this issue but I'm sorry that you had to. I'd be frustrated too!

They are no where on my phone at all. Pretty sure Evernote used to save images in Gallery as well as in Evernote, but not any more?

All images that are taken using Evernote get saved under sdcard/Evernote/unsaved_notes. I don't have the stock gallery app on my phone so I can't tell you if this is normally viewable or not. Check there first and if you can't find those images, submit an official support ticket (link in signature). We take data loss pretty seriously.

All images that are taken using Evernote get saved under sdcard/Evernote/unsaved_notes. I don't have the stock gallery app on my phone so I can't tell you if this is normally viewable or not. Check there first and if you can't find those images, submit an official support ticket (link in signature). We take data loss pretty seriously.

That's fantastic the images were there. Much happier now thank you!

• 2 years later...

Archived