(Archived) Scrolling bounce

snakyjake

When scrolling the snippet window with the mouse wheel at the beginning or end, the snippet section "bounces". This is very annoying. When at the beginning or end of the scroll, I simply want it to stop scrolling, not bounce.

If I use the scroll bar arrow, it will extend beyond the end, leaving a mostly blank scroll window, except for the last note.

Moving the scroll bar works the way I want it.

Make the behavior just like every other scrolling out there.

When scrolling the snippet window with the mouse wheel at the beginning or end, the snippet section "bounces". This is very annoying. When at the beginning or end of the scroll, I simply want it to stop scrolling, not bounce.

Yes, that is annoying...I normally use the trackpad on my laptop so don't see this. I do see it when using an external mouse. Depending on how much I scroll, I can lose the whole note list completlywhen it disappears down...

Win 7 64 bit

En 4.5.7.7146 (258477) Public

• 1 year later...

Hi Evernote,

this feature is rather annoying as it results in a longer time to get find notes.

In addition, the smooth scroll seems to cause scrolling to be unresponsive and laggy (perhaps for less powerful machines).

Hope these can be removed, or add settings to toggle them.

Archived