Severe formatting problem with Outlook emails containing tables

GeorgeC

Since I am unable to submit a ticket through http://support.evernote.com web site, here is the description of the problem:

There are severe formatting problems when Outlook emails are added to Evernote using "Add to Evernote 4" plug-in in Microsoft Outlook 2010 for Windows, when these emails contain tables.

The tables are severely misaligned, ofter rows overlap, etc. The resulting notes look equally bad in both Windows and Macintosh versions of Evernote.

By contrast, the same emails show correctly formatted when they are added to Evernote by forwarding them to Evernote via Evernote email address. However, even then things like text highlights are lost between Outlook and Evernote (although the tables show properly formatted).

It is a very serious and frustrating bug and I really would appreciate if it could be eliminated as soon as possible.

Since these emails are considered confidential, I will not post any samples in this forum. I can provide them though to Evernote Support Team. Please contact me by email if you would like to receive them.

GeorgeC

We had some issues with support tickets yesterday where we were receiving tickets, but sending out an email that said they weren't being processed. If you could try again today that would be great. If you can't get it to work, please PM me with what happened and I'll try to help you get to customer support.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived