Delete Notebook

adrelles

Idea

Hello,

I've searched this forum and I can't find an answer to a simple action. I would like to delete a notebook from the app. I can move notes between notebooks but I don't see any way to delete the notebook itself. I'm using a Galaxy Tab 10.1 running Android 3.1. I hope this isn't something I have to be premium member to do.

Thanks,

5 replies to this idea

At this time you do not have the ability to delete a notebook from the Android client. You can delete a notebook if you sign in to the web client, then select the notebook you wish to delete, click the downward arrow to the right of the notebook and then select delete. This feature is available to all customers wether they are Premium or Free.

Hope this helps

Thank you for the reply. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed, that wasn't the answer I was hoping for. I'm test driving note taking apps for work and limiting my ability to manage the notebooks from the Android client brings this very good app down a notch.

Depending on what tablet you are using make sure the tab key works too when typing a note...mine on the Asus Transformer doesn't tab correctly so it doesn't indent instead it cycles through some of the bold, italics functions...also I lost a bunch of notes today in class on my first test drive of evernote (after hitting the save key it didn't save it apparently)...I like how it works on a laptop and desktop but the honeycomb/android client is not working well at all for me...I'm going to be lugging my laptop around class until they fix it...still going to study the notes that I've made using the tablet though because it is more flexible to read on that device rather than my laptop. Good thing I didn't sell my laptop like I had planned to.

The lack of delete bothered me at first...not sure why it isn't an option...but you can login to your computer and delete if you need to...although evernote seems to delete things anyways for me automatically lol

Let me know if you find something better though...I haven't.

Come celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of this feature request. This shows the indifference of evernote with the android system.

No problem, OneNote is coming.

Meanwhile let us sing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DELETE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Archived