Deleted Tag, Note Still Shows Up in Search

I have a standard tag called "ACTION" that I apply to notes that require...well...action! Once I've cleared the action I remove the tag. However, I noticed that a number of my notes where the tag has been removed still show up when I filter my notes for the "ACTION" tag. This behavior only happens in the Browser version of Evernote, behavior is as-expected in the iOS apps. I've tried clearing browser history, still didn't help (Google Chrome).

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, BiXman said:

I have a standard tag called "ACTION" that I apply to notes that require...well...action! Once I've cleared the action I remove the tag. However, I noticed that a number of my notes where the tag has been removed still show up when I filter my notes for the "ACTION" tag. This behavior only happens in the Browser version of Evernote, behavior is as-expected in the iOS apps. I've tried clearing browser history, still didn't help (Google Chrome).

If you are on the newest browser version consider going back to the previous version.  Search issues have been reported relative to the new browser.