Search Not Working

For the last couple months all of a sudden my search function is useless.  I have Evernote on my Note 8 and on my HP Laptop and my Yoga II Pro laptop.  It used to work this way: Searches on my laptops would find notes and highlight the searched word where it appears in the note, but you have to go looking for it in your note to find it (some of my notes are long).  The phone App used to JUMP to the actual word in your note, which was great.

Now nothing is highlighted and nothing is jumped to.  My notes pop up, but I have some really long notes that I prefer not to have the scan through each time I want to find that word (e.g. passwords list).  Why does the app no longer jump to the searched word in the note? 

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're searching on the web,  Ctrl F will search the page (note) that you're looking at for occurrences of the search term.  On other devices there should be options to search a note content for the term.  On some devices it's possible to rebuild the search index,  on others the best option would be to uninstall / restart / reinstall the app to force a rebuild of local indexes.  As a subscriber you should be able to raise this with Support to get some case-by-case help.