Search Not Looking at Titles

I have a note that the the title is not being found via search. If I search anything from the body of the note, it's not a problem to show up, just the title. The first image shows the note existing in the browser, the second image is searching the title, the third image is doing the same search on the Mac Client (where it appears via search). 

Using Safari Version 12.1.1 (14607.2.6.1.1)

Image 1:

Image 1

Image 2:

Image 2

Image 3:

Image 3

• Level 5*

Try removing the '-' character from your search, if you're going to leave the search string unquoted. This will verify that search is indeed looking at note titles.

'-' is a special character in Evernote searches; it usually introduces a negative search item, e.g., -tag:abc means find notes that do not have tag "abc". Looks like '-' is confusing search in some way. In some sense, it's not a valid search, but the application should either silently ignore it, or show an error. I'd call that a bug; it doesn't happen in the Windows client, for example. Also, this is where the Windows client's search information panel shines through. I hope that that's added to all clients, because it's really helpful.

• Like 1