Web Login Constantly Has Me Reset Password

I don't use the web client often, but whenever I do, it always has me reset my password before I can use it.

Never have this issue when logging in on my phone, but on the website it ALWAYS happens, even on the same computer!

Is there a reason for this?

• Level 5

Hard to say from far away.

Is there any security mechanism in place that hinders the browser to remember you ?

It should accept cookies, for example. Some security suits will block saving access as well, depending on the settings. 

When signing in, there should be (at the PW or at the 2FA-page) a little checkbox saying something like „remember me for the next 30 days“. The sign-in is only kept when this was checked.

Do this only if the access is be safe from your side, as „it is my computer, only people I trust uses it“ and „the OS-user is secure (PW-protected etc.)“. For example, any computer at work is not safe for you because any admin can enter your account.

the browser accepts cookies just fine, and i can login just fine AFTER resetting my password again, until the next time i login (often over a month later).

also, i have the browser set to wipe cookies on close, so that wouldn't remember anything anyways.

there are no security settings blocking me, though i did try uninstalling my antivirus before logging in, and it didn't make a difference.

any other ideas? anybody know what triggers the password reset notification?

• Level 5

If you wipe all cookies on close, this will most likely as well wipe out your account data.

If there is an option to do this, put Evernote to a whitelist for not being wiped. Or stop wiping (which you probably do not want for other reasons), or live with always logging in. 

Now I've read your initial post again: What does "reset my PW" mean ? Create a new one every time you try to log in ?