Does anybody else miss the ability to manage reminders in the new Evernote web?

pjblabla

Idea

Background

Ever since the new Evernote Web was released last year - I noticed that it has not been possible to see/set/update reminders on notes

This is such a fundamental feature of Evernote and I am shocked that they missed porting this feature to the new Evernote Web

I provided this feedback as part of the beta testing/trial several times to Evernote but till today this feature has not been added to the new Evernote Web

Because of this limitation I constantly find myself switching back and forth between the new and the old version of the Web client which is such a productivity killer

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, pjblabla said:

Background

Ever since the new Evernote Web was released last year - I noticed that it has not been possible to see/set/update reminders on notes

This is such a fundamental feature of Evernote and I am shocked that they missed porting this feature to the new Evernote Web

I provided this feedback as part of the beta testing/trial several times to Evernote but till today this feature has not been added to the new Evernote Web

Because of this limitation I constantly find myself switching back and forth between the new and the old version of the Web client which is such a productivity killer

The Beta web version is NOT full function.  If you are using it switch to the Current version, reminders work there.  Go to Account - Account Summary - Evernote Web to switch versions.

Editorial.  Mystery to me why EN does not remove the current Beta version.  It has been causing this kind of confusion for what seems the better part of a year.

I have to switch between the 2 web interfaces because the old web interface does not allow highlight or copy paste of images from other applications

Which is standard functionality in other Evernote clients like android and the new web interface

It's interesting that the new interface has new features but still does not support core functionality after having been active now for several months

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, pjblabla said:

the old web interface does not allow highlight or copy paste of images from other applications

No highlight for sure.  Though no copy/paste I can drag/drop images to the Current web version.

3 hours ago, pjblabla said:

It's interesting that the new interface has new features but still does not support core functionality

Very charitable of you.  😉

Archived