Option to turn off note title visibility in browser tabs

ratha

Idea

Hello, I use Evernote for my personal notes. I can't install the Evernote app on my work computer so I like to keep the web client open in a tab because it is an easier way to jot down thoughts than using my phone. Some of my notes are fairly private, so I don't want the title of the note to show up in the web browser or OS (tabs or taskbar) in case a coworker needs to look at something on my screen. I would like a simple preference option to keep the title bar as "Evernote Web" with no note title included.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, ratha said:

Hello, I use Evernote for my personal notes. I can't install the Evernote app on my work computer so I like to keep the web client open in a tab because it is an easier way to jot down thoughts than using my phone. Some of my notes are fairly private, so I don't want the title of the note to show up in the web browser or OS (tabs or taskbar) in case a coworker needs to look at something on my screen. I would like a simple preference option to keep the title bar as "Evernote Web" with no note title included.

As a workaround you could open a second browser window in the meantime.

Archived