Database disk image is malformed

I'm not sure whats going on, but all of a sudden i cannot create new notes, sync or delete notes. I checked my activity log and i got this message

13:24:06 [ERROR  ] [5000] [8856] Commit failed: code=00000302, CANT_UPDATE_ATTRS_TABLE, error: "Can't save uid=2, error: database disk image is malformed (11)"
13:24:06 [INFO   ] [5000] [8856] 100% Cannot commit transaction "writeNotes", error: CANT_UPDATE_ATTRS_TABLE (Can't save uid=2, error: database disk image is malformed (11))
13:24:06 [INFO   ] [5000] [8940] Client synchronization finished, status: failed

• Level 5*

Well, nothing good ever came from that. ?

Evernote is based on a SQLLite database. You can read about that form of corruption here. Unless you know how to manipulate SQLLite databases, that is just an FYI, not directions for you to get started.

I'd say you have two choices here:

1. Contact Evernote Support. I suspect they will tell you to rebuild your database though. They may walk you through some of little/undocumented features from the CONTROL-Help menu though.
  2. Just rebuild it and skip step 1. See this post. That posts is about someone with a note that won't sync, but the logic will apply to you, especially the part about logging off and renaming your Evernote.exb file.

For grins, I'd physically check your hard drive with a detailed chkdsk in case the corruption was created by your HD and not random sunspots that caused the database to bork itself.

SO i pinpointed the exact note that causing me issues when i tried exporting and importing all my files to my new account in order to have all my notes again but on a different account, this is the error message i get, but i tried deleting it on my evernote app on my laptop but the app won't let me delete anything, add anything, sync anything. Is there anyway to find this note in my files on my laptop and delete it there? 

Evernote Error.PNG

• Level 5*

Why not just share all of the notebooks on your old account with your new account, then copy/move them to your own folders in your new account? That bypasses the entire export process.

Otherwise, you'll have to crack open the ENEX file you are exporting, find that note, remove it, and not destroy the rest of the ENEX structure in the process.

Archived