Skitch for Windows Desktop

2 hours ago, jefito said:

A web search on "skitch windows versions" should find some possibilities...

Thank you! Yes, a search is ok. But to download an exe file on a searched website seems to be a little ... It's difficult to understand why the company refuse to open the old software for download.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, actant said:

Thank you! Yes, a search is ok. But to download an exe file on a searched website seems to be a little ... It's difficult to understand why the company refuse to open the old software for download.

They generally don't do that even with old versions of Evernote. Skitch as a separate, supported Evernote product is dead, though its functionality lives on inside the Windows application.

2 hours ago, jefito said:

They generally don't do that even with old versions of Evernote. Skitch as a separate, supported Evernote product is dead, though its functionality lives on inside the Windows application.

OK. Then let me forget it. Thanks!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, actant said:

OK. Then let me forget it. Thanks!

I can't vouch for the 3rd-party sites, though for Evernote versions, filehippo.com seems to be fine. But Skitch doesn't seem to be there...

15 hours ago, jefito said:

I can't vouch for the 3rd-party sites, though for Evernote versions, filehippo.com seems to be fine. But Skitch doesn't seem to be there...

Thank you!

Archived