All tags not visible in iOS 11.3 version

I am viewing my tag list in iOS on my iPhone 7S and the list is not complete when I compare it to what is on my MAC. What can I do to get a complete tag list over to my phone from my desktop?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, jfonger said:

I am viewing my tag list in iOS on my iPhone 7S and the list is not complete when I compare it to what is on my MAC. What can I do to get a complete tag list over to my phone from my desktop?

How are you reviewing your IOS tag list

I use the User Page > Settings > Manage Tags

829466B7-6A17-4BFB-B622-8574B28314FF.thumb.jpeg.17a8ec6724cd3339a270de44e259e007.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks - very helpful. I was looking at Tags in a Notebook and only getting the Tags that were selected within notes for that Notebook - not the whole Tag list. Settings gives me the whole list which explains the issue. 

Need help with Web Clipper - when I select my clipped document to save using Safari version 11.1 - I am getting two copies saved into the destination Notebook using one click "Save" with Web Clipper. I do not get this problem when "saving to Evernote" from non Web Clipper documents that I am sending over to that destination Notebook. Is there a setting for Web Clipper that needs to be changed. Web Clipper didn't used to do this.  

Web Clipper bug update - I am noticing that the two copies are only generated when I request the "simplified version" - the other versions only send over one copy to the notebook. I uninstalled and re-installed Web Clipper to no avail. In fact now Web Clipper keeps reverting to another notebook on the next use having selected my default notebook previously - it doesn't stay on the default notebook selection. Something is "off" with this browser extension that used to work well. Should I open a trouble ticket?

• Level 5*
On 5/19/2018 at 9:09 AM, jfonger said:

Need help with Web Clipper - when I select my clipped document to save using Safari version 

You should be posting a new topic in the Mac forum.

I'm experiencing the same duplication.

To contact Evernote Support

Archived