note size

I am deliberating which upgrade to purchase after reverting to basic after a debit card issue.

The max note size for Plus is 50mb and for Premium is 200mb.  I've got a few dozen notes between 50 and 177mb.  It appears I still have access to them even under basic (limit 25mb) so I assume I will under plus?  Just won't be able to create new ones bigger than 50?  And history...if I upgrade to Plus now and Premium at a later time will note history come back?  It seems that Evernote is pretty good at retaining user's data even if they downgrade...it's more features and limits going forward that would be limited with basic or plus.  I really don't want to loose notes (or history for that matter) 

Thanks!

• Level 5*

You won't lose note data, and the Note History backup is running for all accounts, all the time.

Warning; Note History data can no longer be accessed if the note is deleted and expunged.  I maintain my own note version backup, as well as Time Machine on my Mac.

You still have view access to your large notes.  The size restriction applies to creating and editing notes.

Another limit for concern is the monthly upload limit.  There's documentation at https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005157-Which-Evernote-product-is-right-for-me-

Archived