Sharing note link without email address

I am trying to share a note link without sharing by email address so anyone with an Evernote account can "save to Evernote" as in Templates. I have made the note shareable, but the recipients get the message to "request access" I want anyone to be able to view and save the note (template). Do I need to put evernote.com in the email location or something like that. I have several shared notebooks with family and friends that we share but that was by me using their email address and those notebooks function perfectly. 

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, Steve Durgin said:

I am trying to share a note link without sharing by email address so anyone with an Evernote account can "save to Evernote" as in Templates. I have made the note shareable, but the recipients get the message to "request access"

You can create a public url for any note.  Recipients are able to open the note in any browser
When the recipient is viewing the note in they can use their own resources to save in Evernote

If you include a .enex export file in the note as a file attachment, the recipientspient can actually trigger an Evernote import5a9ac6e6a1a75_ScreenShot2018-03-03at07_57_33.png.4106fa150a36f647f38bede01bb7111e.png

There's documentation at https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005417-Share-notes

The screen image is from my Mac

Archived