Idea

Using EN on a Chromebook, I need to use my fingers to scroll. Would be nice to have scrolling support on the track pad or mouse. Better mouse support in general would be great, too. (it's a little flakey) 

4 replies to this idea

Because I found this post in Android Feedback, I will just clarify. Do you access Evernote for Web or have you installed the Android app? (My older Chromebook does not allow me to install Android apps.)

• Like 1

The android app. I have to bounce between mobile and web since mobile can't print, web is much less full featured than mobile but web editing interface is otherwise superior on a Chromebook. 

Then I will vote your suggestion up because I will want this functionality on the next Chromebook that I purchase.

For other members that happen across this thread, the developers could add instructions as laid out Input compatibility for Chromebooks.

PS. I never noticed that I couldn't print from the Android App, but I rarely print these days.

Happy to report that scroll wheels now work in EN. Actually works quite smoothly on a Chromebook now.

• Like 1