Changing font, odd font

paulb104

I have a simple list in an Evernote document, which I access on my Windows 10 computer using he current Chrome browser. I have the document in Gotham, size 10 font. I've even (repeatedly) selected the entire contents of the doc and then selected Gotham and then 10.

There are sections in the document that aren't playing nicely. It's a smaller font. When that section in clicked on, the font drop down just says Font.

I have attached two screenshots, one of the Gotham text, one of the "other" text.

Now here's the thing... I actually PREFER the "other" text!!! Is there any way to remove the Gotham and make it all that "other" text?

Thanks!!!!

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

• Level 5*

Hi. 

First,  identify your font...  Best suggestion (after a quick Google) is https://www.cnet.com/uk/how-to/how-to-identify-fonts-in-pictures/

Then,  I'd imagine - save your note to plain text (Notepad or some such);  copy and paste from that text into a new note.  Select new font.  (Of course,  you might have to acquire and install it first...)

Thanks for answering but I don't think that helps. In my Chrome, I only have seven fonts installed: Gotham, Georgia, Helvetica, Courier New, Times New Roman, Trebuchet, and Verdana. What would be the purpose of identifying the font? When I have selected the name "manning" the font dropdown just reverts to FONT and not one of the seven choices.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your choice whether or not you care to try - Windows 10 allows you to specify a range of fonts for notes in the installed desktop version of Evernote.  If you're looking to change the font that Chrome uses to display the note,  I have absolutely no idea,  without trying it out,  whether Evernote's initial font use has any effect on the browser.  If Chrome doesn't have a comparable native font I'd assume it uses the closest match.  You did say that you preferred the strange font to your standard - if you want to use it,  you'd need to install it.  There are no (AFAIK) options to change fonts in Chrome. (Apart from bigger or smaller...)

Archived