Creating Stacks / Renaming Notebooks

sduttonusa

Idea

Sorry, perhaps I'm missing the obvious.  But since updating to 6.12 on my laptop, I can't figure out how to move a folder into a stack, or change the name on an existing folder.  It was intuitive and easy in the previous versions . . . when there was the Grid View of the different folders.  It appears the Grid View has been replaced with the List View in the Sidebar.  I've resorted to doing both actions on the web version of Evernote.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, sduttonusa said:

I can't figure out how to move a folder into a stack, or change the name on an existing folder.  It was intuitive and easy in the previous versions . . . when their was the Grid View of the different folders.  It appears the Grid View has been replaced with the List View in the Sidebar. 

You have the option of viewing the notebook list in the sidebar; however most notebook action is done on the Notebook page
Evernote > View > Notebooks59aac62860bcb_ScreenShot2017-09-02at07_54_12.png.6eec0cca7b71295f0bce6a8cb3177267.png
or doubleclck on Notebooks in the sidebar

Thanks for taking time to respond . . . I stumbled upon the answer a few minutes after my post.  I was trying to do it in the sidebar itself---drag and drop, right-click, etc.  I wish there was an option to retain the grid view.

Archived