How to export contacts from business cards into Excel with a Free plan?

Hello, I love how Evernote scans my business cards and digitizes the contact info. I need to export this list of email addresses and names into a CSV file. I have a Free plan, and I use the web client (not the desktop apps). Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks!!!

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, spruce said:

I love how Evernote scans my business cards and digitizes the contact info. I need to export this list of email addresses and names into a CSV file. I have a Free plan, and I use the web client (not the desktop apps). 

You're quite limited if you're not using the desktop clients.  I don't think there is a process to extract this data.

If you get access to a Win/Mac machine, search the forums for the solutions that have been posted in other discussions

5 minutes ago, DTLow said:

You're quite limited if you're not using the desktop clients.  I don't think there is a process to extract this data.

If you get access to a Win/Mac machine, search the forums for the solutions that have been posted in other discussions

I do have a win and mac machine, can you confirm the best way to use it to export? I'm new thanks.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, spruce said:

I do have a win and mac machine, can you confirm the best way to use it to export? I'm new thanks.

My solution would be a script on my Mac to parse the data.

You could look at the solutions in this discussion

Archived