Deleting Evernote Off Hardrive

I have Evernote installed on my personal computer (installed first) and my work computer. I'm leaving my current job and have private information on my Evernote (I know, stupid of me to have it at work). I want to make sure there are no files on my work hard drive. My questions below:

Are files saved on both the hard drives of my personal and work computer even if I installed in on the personal one first?  

There are no files on my work computer under Application Support or Containers for Evernote. Unfortunately I cannot uninstall the app without an admin login. 

Ive also removed access to my work computer. 

Is there any other steps needed to be taken to ensure the files are off my work computer? 

• Level 5*

Assuming you have all the content that you want on your personal computer, you could delete the  data base on your work computer.  If Windows go to Tools - Options - General to find the location of the EXB file.  Then delete the location and empty trash.  If you have access, delete the EN program folder as well.  Also, change your EN password to prevent anyone from reloading your data to that computer.

Archived