Some shortcuts do not work

Waldo

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Hello, I've already read: "What are the keyboard shortcuts in Evernote for Windows?" in help section:
Help & Learning >> Tips & Tutorials >> Pro Tips >> What are the keyboard shortcuts in Evernote for Windows? 

But, in Chrome for example "Add Hyperlink (Crtl + K)" does not work. (I'm Windows user).

Please can you fix, or update the help's doc? 

The documentation is based on the platform, not the device.  
It's describing shortcuts using the Windows platform.

So, if you're using the web platform on a Windows/Mac/IOS device, you should refer to the Web Platform documentation

To use Evernote's Windows Platform, you need to execute the client software, not the web browser

Thanks for replying @DTLow, well in " Help & Learning >> Tips & Tutorials >> Pro Tips " does not say anything about that.

Please, can you give me the documentation link for web shortcuts?

I need to "add hyperlink", I can not find it in help section. :( 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Please, can you give me the documentation link for web shortcuts?

Sorry, I don't think there are any Evernote shortcuts in the Web platform

Since it's accessed via the web browser, the best I can do is point you to web browser shortcuts
For example, here are Safari shortcuts on my Mac   Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 8.21.41 AM.png

I think there is no relationship between the shortcuts of the web browser with which the evernote.com text editor should allow.

One thing is the shortcuts from the Chrome. Other thing is shortcuts from text editor at Evernote.

For example. Here (in this forum), the text editor has got shortcuts: bold (crtl + b ), italic (crtl + i), in Evernote this shortcuts work fine... but I can not find someone to add a link. :(  

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I think there is no relationship between the shortcuts of the web browser with which the evernote.com text editor should allow.

That is correct
The first thing you would need is a web browser that passes the pressed shortcut keys to the web app.
Curretly, the web browser identies the keystrokes, but uses them for its own purposes

Archived